One of the first decisions you will make for your baby is selecting the best hospital for you and your family.
TriStar StoneCrest, our experienced staff, individualized care and amenities will help ensure that your pregnancy and birth experience are as comfortable, informative and joyful as possible.
Our doctors and staff strive to give families their ideal birth experience through a commitment to quality, compassion and choice.
Our family centered environment offers a home-like atmosphere equipped with birthing balls and aromatherapy for a customized experience.
Through pregnancy information, prenatal care and classes, labor and delivery and postpartum support, we are dedicated to making sure your pregnancy is a happy and healthy one. We are honored to be part of this special day with you.
For a free OBGYN referral, call TriStar MedLine®
at (615) 342-1919.
TriStar StoneCrest offers everything you need as a healthy woman. From regular gynecologist visits to labor & delivery, we are here to support you through every stage in your life.
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center offers complete care for every special delivery. Our experienced staff offers individualized care adapted to meet personal needs and wants for your special delivery.
The maternity services area has spacious, private delivery and postpartum rooms. We also have a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Level II, offering peace of mind in the event a higher level of care is needed after delivery.
We offer a variety of amenities, such as in-room dining, virtual visitation, complimentary wifi, and an on-site gift shop and café, to improve your birthing experience. We also provide a range of services to make your stay more comfortable, including:
- Birthing suites: Over-sized suites are designed to allow you and a support person to go through the labor, delivery and recovery process in the same room. You are then transferred to a private postpartum suite for the remainder of your stay.
- Family waiting area: A comfortable family waiting area is just steps from labor and delivery rooms and the nursery.
- Lullaby button: To celebrate your newborn, we provide a lullaby button you may push to announce the safe arrival of your baby.
- Professional newborn photos: A professional photographer will take photos of your newborn. Digital photos are made available at a secure web nursery, which provides parents the opportunity to share photos of their newborn baby (or babies) with friends and family around the world. There is no obligation to purchase and no sitting fees.
- Well-baby nursery: The well-baby nursery is the setting for standard exams and testing and a nurturing place for baby to stay when you require assistance. Otherwise, the baby may stay in the room with you as much as you like.
- Wireless fetal/maternal monitoring: A completely belt-free, wireless monitoring solution that doesn't require repositioning. It allows you greater freedom of movement during labor and a more comfortable birthing experience. It significantly reduces the likelihood of maternal/fetal confusion and is beneficial for those with a high BMI.
- Our labor and delivery program now offer nitrous oxide as an alternative to pain medication during delivery. Some women choose nitrous oxide gas instead of – or, in addition to – the more widely used epidural analgesia. To further customize the birthing experience, laboring mothers self-administer the nitrous oxide through an on-demand flow delivery system that can be used in all stages of labor. The level of nitrous oxide delivered to the patient is a less concentrated mixture of 50% nitrous gas and 50% oxygen.
Discover the best songs for your birthing playlist and rock your delivery day.
Q: Where would you rather go into labor?
- In an Anthropologie
- The middle of a rainforest
- Under the stars
- At a rock concert
- At the beach
Q: Since you’ve been pregnant, what type of food or drink do you miss the most?
- Your local microbrew
- Rare steak
- Gallons of sweet tea
Q: Who would you rather see in concert?
- Miranda Lambert
- Mumford & Sons
Q: When do you most like listening to music?
- While doing yoga
- While on long drives
- On your daily run
- While cooking dinner
- At work
Q: Pick your favorite baby name
Q: What is your ideal weekend activity?
- Going on a hike
- Going to the lake
- Relaxing at the beach
- Going shopping
- Grabbing coffee with a friend
Q: If you were in a band, which role would you fill?
- Ukulele player
- Piano player
- Electric guitarist
- Steel guitarist
- Lead vocalist
Blue Distinction Center: Maternity Care
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, an Independent Licenseeof the BlueCross BlueShield Association.