Cardiologists in Smyrna, TN
TriStar StoneCrest’s cardiac team has the newest cardiac ultrasound technology and a state-of-the-art catheterization lab to quickly diagnose and treat heart problems.
Our goal is to partner with you to prevent conditions like heart disease and stroke. From screenings to diagnostic cardiac catheterization, from angioplasty to rehabilitation, we’re here to keep your heart healthy. Our cardiologists serve patients near Smyrna, LaVergne and Murfreesboro so you can get the highest quality care close to home.
Quick Cardiac Catheterization
TriStar StoneCrest is an Accredited Chest Pain Center. That means we are certified and equipped to provide the fastest treatment for chest pain to diagnose and treat heart attacks within 30-90 minutes of arrival.
Our fast, proven process helps prevent damage from heart attacks and gets you the care you need, when you need it most.
What is an Accredited Chest Pain Center?
The Society of Chest Pain Centers determines the following accreditation criteria:
- An established relationship with the Emergency Medical System for rapid transport to the ER
- A process of rapid assessment of patients with symptoms of possible cardiac disease
- Assessment and observation processes for patients who are not experiencing chest pain but who have cardiac risk factors
- A facility design that promotes patient flow and rapid delivery of care
- Personnel with advanced training in cardiac disease, active management and physician participation in the development and oversight of the center
- Regular reviews of the program to identify opportunities for improvement
- Community outreach educational programs