Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center provides a full range of services for preventing, diagnosing, and treating cancer. Sarah Cannon is the nation's largest community-based cancer treatment and research program, providing comprehensive services through a network of facilities and physicians to meet the medical needs of individuals undergoing cancer treatment.
- Medical Oncology
- Surgery and Minimally Invasive Technologies
- IMRT - Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Trials
- Patient Navigation
- Rehabilitation Services
New Treatment Option at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center Provides Hope for Inoperable Tumors with CyberKnife®
Mon, Jun 15, 2009
Thu, Feb 27, 2014
March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month and colorectal cancer expert Jeff Larsen, M.D., a general surgeon at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, is speaking out with advice for community members on this potentially life-threatening disease.
Wed, Aug 3, 2011
The Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS) has granted Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation to the Cancer Program at StoneCrest Medical Center.
Wed, Oct 31, 2012
Breast care patients at TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center will now benefit from a new patient navigation program.
Thu, Jul 22, 2010
Related Health Content
- Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Low-Dose CT Scan May Be Effective Screening Tool for Lung Cancer in People at High Risk
- Prostate Screening Choices
- Cancer Fatigue
- Cancer Pain Syndromes
- Chemotherapy for Cancer Treatment
- Problems Related to Chemotherapy
- Tips on Coping With Mouth, Gum, and Throat Problems Related to Chemotherapy
- Tips on Preventing Infection Related to Chemotherapy
It's very important to keep an eye on moles, birth marks, and other skin spots that could evolve into skin cancer. Dr. William Yavelak explains the ABCDE's to watch for.